Mosques & Islamic Architecture Exhibition MIAE 2019
THE MARKET – WHAT IS DRIVING THE INDUSTRY
More mosques to be built in UAE
With at least one mosque located in every area, the UAE currently has 5,469 beautifully built mosques across its seven emirates, and is aiming to build 215 more.
Known for its traditionally built mosques and Islamic architecture, statistics showed that UAE currently has 5,469 beautifully built mosques across its seven emirates, and is confirmed that construction of the new mosques has already started in different emirates to build 215 more.
The appeal for building mosques is increasing across the UAE in general due to the urban expansion and construction of new cities and towns
Urban Planning : Join local authorities Promote your projects & products to investors , developers and
network with your business partners.
Project Planning & Execution: Join developers & architects Showcase your projects to buyers and
develop private or public partnerships.
Portfolio management: Join business services Expand your network and highlight your expertise to the
professionals from the entire value chain.
Project funding : Join direct & indirect authorities Find new projects and assets and peers to network
with and share innovative solutions for effective project and asset management.
International Manufacturers, Suppliers, Experts & Providers of Equipment, Technology,Products, Services & Expertise willing to expand and/or introduce into the U.A.E markets
within the following categories:
- Construction and architecture Contracting
- Mosques designing
- Green spaces and gardens contractors
- Lighting, crystals and, chandeliers
- Sound Systems
- Maintenance and restoration of monuments
- Mosques facilities services providers
- Landscape Architecture
- Monitoring and safety systems
- Fire and safety equipment
- Hajj and Umrah
- Islamic arts
- Carpentry, doors and decoration
- Cooling and heating Systems suppliers
- Water use and rationalization Systems
- Multimedia, printing and publishing houses of the holey Quran and Clocks
- Carpets, floors and walls
- Clothing and accessories
- Islamic institutions and associations linked to Mosques
- Schell Scheme : US$ 650 sqm, Minimum of 9 sqm
- Shell scheme stand includes walls, tile carpeted floor, one spot light for each three sq m, power outlet, fascia board with company name, two chairs and desk, general security and cleaning
- Includes: Exhibition area and prefabricated stand system • Table (s), chairs depending on stand size • Spot-lights (on bus bars) depending on stand size • Carpeting and fascia board description (company name) • Advertisement costs (ex. 1 entry in Exhibition catalogue) • Pre-cleaning and daily stand cleaning • 1 power supply (3 KW) incl. waste disposal
- Bare Space only US$590 per sq.m - Minimum area 18 sq.m Include: Space only (carpets and electricity to be invoiced separately)
Welcome to MIAE!
The planning phase is crucial to successful participation in a fair. A well-planned, creatively executed exhibition will generate results impacting far into the future.
With the help of our professionals and experienced partners you'll be able to control the entire event process. In this way you'll be able to ensure that correct information is communicated, that the right contacts are made - and that the contacts lead to results.
Planning and building the stand
There are a great many technical matters involved in participation in an exhibition. Here you will find information about planning and building your stand. Our Customer Service can help with all aspects of planning and building a stand. Products and services
We can help you with expert services from professionals in designing and setting up stand all the way through to post-event communications. More information about our services contact us on :
Marketing and communications
In this section, we have gathered together exhibitor marketing and communications tips for the period leading up to the fair.
The best way to reach your important customers is to issue a personal invitation, bidding them a warm welcome to your stand. On this to find information on the event's invitation cards, prices and ordering contact us on :
Passes and parking
Check event specific information about exhibitor's and constructor's passes. You can buy exhibitor's parking cards at the Exhibition Office when you arrive.
Check the important deadlines for technical orders, fair guide entries etc.
- An effective way to draw special attention to your company. By the opening of the exhibition the official catalogue is published, in which each exhibitor presents brief information on its company.
|Size||EXHIBITORS||NON - Exhibitors|
|Inside Pages||US$ 500||US$ 1000|
|Back outside Cover||US$ 1000||US$ 2000|
|Front Inside Cover||US$ 700||US$ 1400|
|Back Inside Cover||US$ 700||US$ 1400|
Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities
MIAE 2019 sponsorship and branding packages have been specifically designed to maximize your company’s presence at the show and ensure you get the most out of your participation. Did you know… sponsorship increases the attraction of your target audience by 104% ? To enquire about sponsorship opportunities contact us : email@example.com
Promote your projects, products and events before, during and after MIAE 2019 through our website, newsletters, publications, onsite advertising…
To enquire about advertising opportunities contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org