Mosques & Islamic Architecture – MIAE 2019
MIAE 2019 presents the best expertise, products, services and solutions for Mosques construction & Islamic Architecture.
MIAE 2019 stays up-to-date and renews itself along with the industry. The largest and most prominent event in the Mosques & Islamic Architecture industry in Middle East attracts visitors who want to keep themselves at the forefront professionally.
In addition, the Exhibition will host Honoring Ceremony.
MIAE 2019 is a trade fair focusing on the, construction and architecture contracting, mosques designing ,green spaces and gardens contractors, lighting, crystals and, chandeliers ,sound systems, maintenance and restoration of monuments ,mosques facilities services providers ,landscape architecture ,monitoring and safety systems ,fire and safety equipment, religious arts, carpentry, doors and sculpture, cooling and heating systems suppliers, water use and rationalization systems, multimedia, printing and publishing houses of the holey quran , clocks, carpets, floors and walls, clothing and accessories, religious institutions and associations linked to mosques, pilgrimage and religious tourism
It brings together landscaping professionals, such as contractors, architects and designers as well as decision makers and management from both the public and the private sector.
Visitors profile :
- Designers , Architects, Engineers, Builders,
- Contractors, Commercial Builders ,
- Islamic buildings Professionals suppliers, Installers, Integrators,Service Providers, Property Managers Developers,
- Sustainable Managers, State Planners,
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers,
- Investors, Entrepreneurs, Purchasing Agents,
- Experts, Government Socials, Government
- Agencies, Decision Makers, Municipalities, Academics from U.A.E, and GCC.